Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Where, O death, is your victory?
The weeks following Aunt Sherill's death have been emotionally exhausting I guess because I have been carrying pain with me throughout my daily activities. I am thankful for Betsy's (Sherill's daughter-in-law) blog in which she has shared the happenings and feelings of it all. It has been uncomfortably therapeutic as I sit on the other side of the planet feeling this loss and reliving the similar circumstances of the loss of my mom through eyes that are 12 years older. I was just considering all of this as I was putting Katelin down for her nap. I hope to have more children some day and though I don't look forward to the pain involved in giving birth, I believe it is worth it because of the new life that is born. I don't like that my loved ones have gone through pain in their deaths, but I'm sure they are saying that it was worth it because of the joy of their new life that has followed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment