Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Kirstie!

Kirstie turned four on the 29th of April. Her Daddy brought her breakfast in bed and two of her friends, Mollie Pagel and Emilee Bell came over for a party. The theme came from one of Kirstie's favorite movies, Tinkerbell. They painted their faces, put 'fairy dust' on, made necklaces, and chased bubbles in the courtyard. She had a lot of fun playing with her friends. Whenever anyone mentioned her being four years old, she would inform them that she didn't turn four until she ate birthday cake.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

What beautiful lil' fairies!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you celebrate birthday for kids.
It's really sweet.
By the way,I have a Donut's doll for Kirstie.
I hope she'll like it.
See you on Sunday~

Ivy

brentandsarah said...

Such girly stuff, I love it. I'm excited to have fairy parties for Callie when she's older. I'm enjoying catching up on your blog!

Anonymous said...

they're all so sweet!