Friday, May 04, 2007

A Leisurely Stroll to the Ocean

Last month we tried out a trail that I had heard about at the Ladies Retreat. We traveled by MRT (subway) to the station before the most northern MRT stop and began our adventure. We must have been feeling great because we decided to walk all the way to the ocean at Danshui. The walk back was a little more taxing because we couldn't find a taxi, but we did stop for some really good ice cream at Bigtom. Kirstie was a good traveler and enjoyed her view from the stroller until she fell asleep. After measuring the distance on Google Earth we discovered we had walked nearly seven miles. Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a missionary student and came across your blog. Could you please email me at hansmast at hansmast dot com? I couldn't find an email address on your blog. Blessings! -Hans