Kirstie is at a sleep-over tonight. This is her second time to spend the night at Emilee's house. When we came home tonight the house seemed empty without her. We weren't expecting to miss her so much - it's not like she is gone on some big trip or something. At bed time Allen had to lift Katelin up so she could look in the top bunk and see that Kirstie really wasn't there. She is sleeping with one of Kirstie's stuffed animals tonight.
The picture is of the flowers and leaves that my girls picked at the park and brought home for me, which is something they do every time they go. I feel so loved!
1 comment:
Mine is 13 and I miss her every time she goes away... even just for a few hours, but especially the big trips she goes on from time to time. But watching her grow up is a blessing and I'm so proud of her.
Glad to read that you are treasuring all of these moments and gifts. Thanks for writing... you do it well.
Post a Comment