Monday, March 26, 2007

TMF Ladies Retreat


This past Thursday through Saturday I was at the annual Taiwan Missionary Fellowship Ladies Retreat. It was held on Taiwan's north coast in the city of Danshuei. God gave us beautiful sunny days in the midst of the rainy season! The retreat was themed: God's Got it Covered. A Quilt of Joy, A Quilt of Comfort, A Quilt of Victory.The speaker, Cindy Dagnan, did a great job encouraging and spurring us on.

This was my first year going without Kirstie or my sisters. It is a lot of fun having sisters on a retreat and I missed them this year, but God gave me courage to meet new friends and make the most of three days with wonderful women.

This year I was asked to play piano for the sessions and to make a banner for the meeting room. What a blessing to be able to serve God with music and art! Thanks to Molly for the creative ideas in designing the banners and getting them started. Thanks to Alicia for her coaching on quilt-making. And thanks to Allen for his hard work when it was crunch time.
(Picturing Team Expansion ladies and our guest speaker)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherry Ann! How are you dear? I miss you and think of you often, I am a full time nanny in the Dallas Metroplex for now, Not for sure where I am being led, but its nice to just rely on God, and know he will get us through those pot holes of life, miss you guys! How is all, the ladies retreat sounded like it was great! I love you. And am thinking and praying for you guys!
Your Other Sister, Tara Muncy
James 4:8